Mast Inter-lock(ISO 3691)
If the operator gets off the seat or turns off the forklift, the hydraulic tilt, lift and lowering system will be deactivated automatically.
Operator Sensing System
- Parking alarm : Alarm warning when operator leaves the seat without applying parking brake
- Seat belt indicator : Seat belt warning light for 10 seconds
reminds operator to fasten seat belt
- Neutral shift feature : Transmission is automatically shifted into neutral when the operator leaves the seat.
All components such as seats, switches, instrument panel, levers and pedals are meticulously designed to provide operators the best working environment
The low profile dash and the sculpted overhead guard with an angled front tie bar provide a clear view upwards and forwards, while ensuring ultimate strength for safety.
Fully Adjustable Operator Space
The steering column as well as the suspension seat, armrest and optional headrest are all adjustable to accommodate individual preferences for each forklift operator.Download Brochure
Easy to Access
- Engine hood opens with ease
- Hood opens wide with plenty of space
- Locking gas spring
- Removable floor mat and plate
Easy to Service
- Optimized location for maintenance: Battery, air cleaner, filters, dipstick gauges
- CANbus communication
- Junction box : Integration of fuses and relays
The GCT K25 LP engine provides excellent performance, low noise, low vibration and excellent durability. The engine’s reliability is well established in the industry.
Limp Home Mode (LHM)
The LHM is an additional layer of protection to the unit. The transmission oil and engine coolant temperatures are monitored and the LHM is triggered when the temperature goes over the desired level, preventing damage.
Operators can easily switch on the ECO mode from the dash. The ECO mode will reduce fuel consumption by 15% compared to standard mode.Download Brochure
For Pricing, Parts & Service, and More
Find your Local Dealer
7 Series IC Pneumatic
7 Series Pneumatic LP Forklifts, 4,000 lb to 7,000 lb Capacity
|RATED CAPACITY (lb)||4,000||5,000||6,000||6,500||7,000|
|MAX TORQUE (ft.lb/rpm)||140/1,700||140/1,700||140/1,700||140/1,700||140/1,700|