Operator Sensing System
- Parking alarm : Alarm warning when operator leaves the seat without applying parking brake
- Seat belt indicator : Seat belt warning light for 10 seconds
reminds operator to fasten seat belt
- Neutral shift feature : Transmission is automatically shifted into neutral when the operator leaves the seat.
Rear Grab Bar with Horn
When operator drives in reverse, rear grab bar enables horn activation to alert surrounding personnel.Download Brochure
Our ergonomically designed and spacious
operator compartment combined with a variety of operational enhancements will facilitate ease of operation and help boost output in any application.
- Spacious and Well Planned Operator compartment
- Integrated Instrument Panel
- Convenience Package that includes handles refreshments, paperwork, small tools, etc. for operator efficiency.
Doosan’s Goal is to Make Your Material Handling Operation as Efficient and Reliable as Possible by Minimizing Your Forklifts Down Time to Reduce Overall Maintenance Cost.
- Oil- Cooled Disc Brakes(ODB) – Virtually maintenance free
- Power reversal transmission – permits shift on the go (up to 5 mph)
- Full floating drive axle – high tensile alloy steel axle shaft extends axle life
- Hydrostatic steering system – designed to operate in contaminated environments and high impact applications
- Increased Cooling Capacity – Aluminum radiator provides excellent cooling capacity with improved air flow.
High Powered and Fuel – Efficient LPG Engines Provide High Performance Levels.
The Doosan forklifts powerful 2.4L LPG engine are EPA compliant for reduced emissions.
These in-line, 4-cylinder, water cooled, overhead valve engines provide high torque at low engine speeds for applications requiring ramp loading and unloading, fast lift speeds, or heavy hydraulic flow requirements.
Integration of Electrical Components, dual air cleaners, Tool-less side covers, and Floor PlatesDownload Brochure
For Pricing, Parts & Service, and More
Find your Local Dealer
Pro-5 Series IC Cushion
Doosan’s Outstanding Reputation for Durable, Dependable and Operator Friendly Cushions is Further Enhanced with Our New 3,000lb(1,500kg) to 6,500lb(3,000kg) Heart-of-the-Line Pro 5 Series. Providing a Well Balanced Mix of Enhanced Technology, Operator Comfort Refinements, Performance Efficiencies and Serviceability Advances, These New Cushions will Increase Productivity and lower your Operating Costs.
|RATED CAPACITY (lb)||4,000||5,000||6,000||6,500||4,000||5,000||6,000||6,500|
|MAX TORQUE (ft.lb/rpm)||65.3(48.7)/2600||65.3(48.7)/2600||65.3(48.7)/2600||65.3(48.7)/2600||64(48)/2550||64(48)/2550||64(48)/2550||64(48)/2550|