|RATED CAPACITY (lb)||3,200||3,600||4,000|
|STEER ANGLE (degrees)||86||86||86|
|TRAVEL SPEED (mph)||10.6||10.6||10.6|
|MAX GRADEABLITY(% at 1.0 mph, Loaded)||26||25||26|
Ease of Access Ensures Maximum Safety
- Large step plate with an anti-slip pattern ensures firm footing even for large safety boots
- Easy grip entry bar makes entering and exiting the machine safer
- Large uncluttered floor plate with no trip hazards provide improved comfort and more leg room
- Angled floor plate reduces strain on the ankles, and large pedals ensure maximum safety and ease of operation
Rear Grab Handle
Adds to safety, comfort and convenience when traveling in reverse.
Unlimited Ramp Hold
The Electro-magnetic Auto Parking Brake (EPB), prevents the forklift from rolling back if parked on slopes, allowing the operator to safely get out without braking.
Mast Lowering Interlock
If the operator keys off, or gets off the seat, the hydraulic lift and tilt locking system will limit the motion of the truck.
Mast Lowering Tilt Lock
Hydraulic locks prevent hydraulic lift when lowering and tilting.
Ergonomic Interior Design
The steering column, full suspension comfort seat, armrest and even the optional headrest are all fully adjustable to accommodate any operators’ individual preferences.
Easy to Control
The all-new Finger-tip Controls: Optimal ergonomics giving optimal performance. These fast, precise and instinctive controllers make operating the new Doosan 7 Series effortless and efficient.
Provides the operator a clear view of the whole back & rear working area, improving work safety & efficiency
Reduce travel speed to a previously set parameter without affecting lift speedDownload Brochure
Extended maintenance intervals and advanced technology componentry reduce the overall cost of maintenance.
- Easy to Access Controller & Motors Room
- Wide Open Battery Cover
- Tool-Less Side Cover with Air Ventilation
- Easy Diagnostic & Fine-Tune
- Curtis controller, reliable stable operation. IP65 rated.
OE-Motor Foot Brake (EFB)
The new 7-Series EFB replaces hydraulic brakes by utilizing the electric motor controller to stop the truck.
- Uses less pedal force for decreased ankle fatigue
- Simple brake structure reduces maintenance costs
Maximized Productivity in Warehouse Applications
Effective storage is the primary goal for many warehouse managers. Our 4 wheel models have steer axles that turn 86°, enabling the machines to maneuver with ease even in the tightest spaces.
The Doosan 7 Series electric forklifts are waterproof and are safe for outdoor use. The sealed controllers are rated IP65 and the motors are rated IP43, with all related wiring & connectors being silicon-sealed.Download Brochure
For Pricing, Parts & Service, and More
Find your Local Dealer
7 Series Pneumatic Electric Four Wheel
Our 7 Series 4 wheel counter balance forklift trucks continue the Doosan tradition of delivering simple, powerful performance, at the best possible value for our customers.